A few weeks ago I posted about the problem I was having with Firefox. In a nutshell, the URL bar would stop working for some reason, making it impossible to type in an address.
I think I’ve come onto something. I noticed a few days later that it was only happening when I had spent time that day working in Dreamweaver CS3. I initially had that thought, but then didn’t work in Dreamweaver again until a few days ago, and it hit me. Firefox locked up in the URL bar and I had to restart it to get it to work again. If I’m using Dreamweaver all day, it’s a real pain in the neck.
I hope this helps anyone out there using it and maybe leads to someone offering a fix for this bug.