It’s another installment of the Reactionary Hurl, the series that makes useless comments about things you may or may not care one lick about. You are
encouraged implored to take part by commenting, sending us tips, and spreading the word. Again, my most brilliant work comes on a Friday night. Will I ever understand maximum impact? Anyway, I love all these subjects: airport screening, lame studies, bros, Pete Rose, Pete Rose Jr., the juice, douchebag awards, and environmental stuff. Seriously, Hugg it. Oh, I forgot about texex. I love that guy.
- Airport screening doesn’t matter. I believe this. I think the screening is stupid, but I’m willing to go through it for the Ã¼berconvenience of flying. My question about this article is how the hell can they possibly measure this? It makes sense logically but that’s not the same as evidence collected in a study. No methods are given for the study, and even if they were I’d be skeptical about how the conclusion is that security doesn’t help. (Huffington Post)
- The perfect Christmas gift for that bro on your list. Tell him to check himself before he wrecks himself. I just laughed at this, and decided that in an effort to keep “anonymous” former Texans from thinking I’ve become too serious, I’d post it. I miss you, Steve, but if all you’re going to do is hang out at the unreadable Gleaner then forget it. I can live without you. (I clicked on an ad for Wolf Pack gear and found this)
- It was almost like I saw this coming. How perfect is it that the day after I decide to bite at Pete Rose’s latest attention whoring, his own kid is implicated in the very scandal he was hating on. This is after his drug trafficking conviction. Solid family. Pete, go away. (Steroid Nation)
- ‘Bag of the Year! Fanfreakingtastic! That’s a winner folks. The total package. And a serious, not-yet-acknowledged thanks must go out to wolfy for turning me onto the site in the beginning. I owe him big time. Is the bet still on for whoever gets themself on the site? (HCwD)
- Come Hugg with me. My man Kevin threw this site my way and I digg it (pun totally unintended, hence the spelling of digg). I submitted my first story and am getting zero love. Work with me, people! (Hugg)
And just to be clear, please read the initial Reactionary Hurl so you can understand the context.