Posted by Ryan Jerz on Tuesday September 25, 2007.
Another installment of the Reactionary Hurl, the series in which I take the easy road to blogging and react to news in short, opinionated, useless snippets. The Tour de Cul de Sac made my head hurt.
- I’ve been wondering what crazy looks like. Check the bottom of that Manifesto, in which she calls me threatening, bullying, a host of other things, and refuses to actually post the comment. Instead, it’s just her using valuable internet space describing about three sentences, which, if posted, would make her look like a drama queen and a liar. That might explain why she removes posts. Oh, and if that’s the “local blogosphere” that I was trying to take over, we suck. Seriously, I had no idea Alexa rankings had that many numbers. (The Local Blogosphere errrrr, Big Starlet)
- I’m going to have to take sad for the win. When I originally asked the question, I knew the answer. But now it’s clear. Just post the comment and prove what a jerk I am. And talking about respect? How very gangsta of you. You lost all of that when you started dating the Cobb Gobbler. Also, if you want to act like a diva, get some talent. That’s what I get for eating dinner before finishing the post. (Me!)
- I honestly think this might indicate a paradigm shift. If Republicans aren’t showing up to religious right functions, they very well might be moving away from that crowd altogether. That is a very good thing, and one that I accept wholeheartedly. The party absolutely must stay viable simply because without opposition the other side will run rampant (see: 2001-2006). If people are over the religious right movement, then by damn, get the hell away from it, candidates. (Politico)
- Here we go again, I guess. Caraway is a pretty smart dude. When he catches stuff like this I always make sure to check it out. And he doesn’t mince words. I happen to disagree with him often, and his analysis on this one is off to me, but I definitely recognize that when people are running around repeating crap from a few years ago that was obviously wrong, they need to be slapped. (Kirk Caraway)
- This is great. An analysis of how little action actually takes place in a football game. If so little actually goes down, why the hell do they take three hours? (Deadspin)
- DMX is a bad guy. This fool better round up his rough riders because he’s headed to the clink. I’m actually pretty shocked when these stories hit. I always want to think that people with talent and a certain act are really just acting. I guess not. It hit me when Eazy-E got AIDS and now this hits me. What’s with the bad behavior? (TMZ)
- These are funny. This is a truly hurled link. I got it from someone who got it from someone else. And the cards are hilarious. And there are tons of them. Next time you think of me, feel free to fire one of these over. You too, Helen. (Daring Fireball)
- I’m officially not participating. That’s the exact quote I got from my friend who sent me this link. Let me get this straight; the Grand Prize is two tickets somewhere. The First Prize is two tickets to Las Cruces (well, El Paso, really) ground transportation, tickets to a game, and a hotel? So, the Grand Prize is actually less valuable? Las Cruces must really suck. (UNR)
- Tour video is coming soon. Wolfy bit it.