It’s another installment of the Reactionary Hurl, the series that makes useless comments about things you may or may not care one lick about. You are
encouraged implored to take part by commenting, sending us tips, and spreading the word.
It’s Friday, so naturally I decided to post something. Because nobody reads anything over the weekend. Things have been quiet around here except for the DMCA notice sent to my new web host. There is a plan or two, though, so I’m not worried. I am, however, ready to rumble, if that’s how it’s going to be played.
- Don’t miss this Domingo Rivera gem. I think this would be a good space to break down Domingo blog posts now and in the future. It just seems like the right thing to do. (Cynicool Project Center)
- Does this matter? Right. That page doesn’t work. Because it was removed. The original text was posted by someone called “Exemployees Pappas” and it was basically a verbatim pasting of this Fresno Bee article. I just think it’s interesting that a news article was removed, that’s all. (Community Correspondent)
- Kid wins state track meet all by herself. As someone with a kid who is trying out track for the first time right now, I totally love this. They don’t keep team scores (as far as I know) in middle school, but they do log individual times and distances. For one person to take a state title all by herself is amazing. (Kottke)
- Animal Farm art show. Sweet. I need to get down a check this pout. Has anyone seen it? Is it worth the trip to the gallery? (RGJ)
- Tom Clark spent today completely geeking out on election filings. Really: 1 2 3 4 5 6. He only broke it up to talk a little smack.
And just to be clear, please read the initial Reactionary Hurl so you can understand the context.